Thanksgiving

From: "Connection Line" <office@PROTECTED>
Subject: Thanksgiving
Date: November 14th 2022
We offer a free community Thanksgiving dinner on Thanksgiving day to anyone wanting to come at 2:00 pm.  We have four 12-15# turkeys that need to be roasted, deboned, and brought to the church.  If you can roast a turkey,  please call Mike Bennett 618.537.2525 and let him know. If you're planning to eat at the dinner, please call him also 618.537.2525
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The list is used by the First United Methodist Church of Lebanon Illinois to share important news about the church and its members to the congregation of the church. Messages may be announcements, requests for prayer, or general information.

Privacy Policy:

The addresses will only be used by the church for the Connection Line informational emails and will not be sold or transferred to any other entity.