Communion Sunday

From: "Connection Line" <office@PROTECTED>
Subject: Communion Sunday
Date: July 1st 2022
Friends,

Sunday we will start the service a few minutes early with a couple of patriotic songs.
We will celebrate communion even though Pastor Kim is away.
And we'll sing another song for our country in the service.

Looking forward to another opportunity to worship God!

Bob
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The list is used by the First United Methodist Church of Lebanon Illinois to share important news about the church and its members to the congregation of the church. Messages may be announcements, requests for prayer, or general information.

Privacy Policy:

The addresses will only be used by the church for the Connection Line informational emails and will not be sold or transferred to any other entity.