Worship Sunday

From: "Connection Line" <office@PROTECTED>
Subject: Worship Sunday
Date: June 3rd 2022
Friends,

Several members of our congregation have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last few days,
Therefore we will not have communion this month.  Masks are recommended for those worshiping in person. As always, you can join us on Facebook and YouTube.  Please be safe and stay healthy.
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The list is used by the First United Methodist Church of Lebanon Illinois to share important news about the church and its members to the congregation of the church. Messages may be announcements, requests for prayer, or general information.

Privacy Policy:

The addresses will only be used by the church for the Connection Line informational emails and will not be sold or transferred to any other entity.