Church closure

From: "Connection Line" <office@PROTECTED>
Subject: Church closure
Date: December 30th 2021
Friends,

Due to the rapid rise in COVID-19 cases, Pastor Kim, Administration Board President Cathy Symonds, and I feel it's in the best interest of the congregation to suspend church activities.

Worship will be online only on Facebook and YouTube. We will celebrate communion this Sunday. If you wish to participate, have your elements ready and Pastor Kim will lead us.
Sunday school is suspended.  Jeff Thorton hosts a class on Sunday evenings on Zoom that looks at current events and the Bible. Contact Jeff to be included in his class.

Monday Yoga and Friday Tai Chi are suspended.  Decisions on Senior Stretch and Young at Heart will be made later.
The church office will continue to be closed after the holiday closure.

We will monitor the numbers closely and as soon as the cases return to a safer level we will return to "normal" activities.

Please include those that are affected by COVID-19 in your prayers

Thank you
Bob Homan
Lay Leader

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The list is used by the First United Methodist Church of Lebanon Illinois to share important news about the church and its members to the congregation of the church. Messages may be announcements, requests for prayer, or general information.

Privacy Policy:

The addresses will only be used by the church for the Connection Line informational emails and will not be sold or transferred to any other entity.