Masks to worn in church

From: "Connection Line" <office@PROTECTED>
Subject: Masks to worn in church
Date: August 26th 2021

In accordance with the new CDC guidelines and at the recommendation of Bishop Palmer, we are requested to wear masks and socially distance inside the church during worship and fellowship times.  This guideline is for all people regardless of vaccination status.  Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all work together to protect each other from the spread of the delta variant of COVID.

Allyn Wiechert

Administrative Assistant

First United Methodist Church

Lebanon, IL

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

The list is used by the First United Methodist Church of Lebanon Illinois to share important news about the church and its members to the congregation of the church. Messages may be announcements, requests for prayer, or general information.

Privacy Policy:

The addresses will only be used by the church for the Connection Line informational emails and will not be sold or transferred to any other entity.